How to increase our Instagram Followers
Since its inception, Instagram has proven to be a powerful marketing tool for businesses looking to expand their presence and the visibility of their products. While advertisement and sponsorship opportunities exist, getting started with Instagram is free and businesses can establish a significant following without spending a dime. If you have not jumped on the Instagram bandwagon yet, you may be doing your business a great disservice. We will explain here how to increase your Instagram followers and likes.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a hugely popular photo and video-sharing social media platform. Users can share photo or video posts; temporary Stories that live on your profile for 24 hours; Reels, which are 15-second-max short-form videos; IGTV videos, and can even shop directly from e-commerce brands through the app.
Instagram is owned by its parent company Facebook and has over 1billion active users.
If you still need convincing to join, then check out these 12 reasons why Instagram is continuously rising in importance and how your company can benefit.
1. More people are using Instagram.
According to Instagram, their social media presence currently brings with it over 1 billion active users. Of those millions of people, over 500 million are on the platform on a daily basis. With that many available eyeballs, there is no limit to the success a business can reach with a dedicated Instagram strategy.
2. Any size of business can thrive.
With all of those users to choose from, Instagram is an important place for businesses. That goes for large, well-known companies as well as smaller mom and pop shops and entrepreneurs.
Of course, even for the best-known companies, success will not come overnight, but if a marketing team wants to get their organization on the map, Instagram can help.
Businesses can raise brand awareness and reach their target audience by keeping an active presence and maintaining a routine of at least one post per day. This is how both household names like Coca-Cola and Adidas, as well as a slew of small businesses, have effectively used Instagram to thrive.
3. Businesses can make money directly from Instagram.
Instagram has evolved over the years to enable on-platform e-commerce sales. Today, there is a greater emphasis on making money through product placement. The latest update is the Shop tab, which is located prominently on Instagram’s home dock and allows users to discover and purchase from brands directly through Instagram. Instagram also offers shoppable posts, which allow businesses to add tags to the products in their photos with links that include a product description, price and the ability to “shop now,” which will lead the user to your online store.
With these services, it’s simple for a business to attract actual sales from the site. A staggering 72% of Instagram users reported purchasing products through the social media platform at least once – the results are hard to ignore.
1. Stories make your business relatable
Instagram is a great way to show potential customers that you are more than just a faceless corporation. This can be done through many of the app’s features, but you can really make an impression with live posts and stories.
The best way to use live stories is to show behind-the-scenes insights into your company and the people who work there. Some examples are videos that show how products are made, videos of office employees interacting with each other, and live Q&A sessions between you and your audience.
Instagram live posts are also an excellent way to build rapport, trust and credibility with followers, as well as showing that there’s a human side to your business. If consumers see you as more than an entity looking to take their money, then they may be more trusting of your brand.
2. Hashtags can increase your visibility
As a new business on the block, you may be intimidated by the competition, but with the proper use of hashtags, you can separate your company from the herd.
Popular Instagram hashtags such as Coca-Cola’s #ShareaCoke, Charmin’s #TweetFromTheSeat and Calvin Klein’s #MyCalvins have rocked the industry, becoming pop culture cornerstones that have made these popular companies even more recognizable.
You may not be Coke or Charmin, but effective use of hashtags can do wonders to separate your business from the crowd.
3. You can effectively engage with customers
What is better than having customers know you exist? How about the opportunity to engage with them on a daily basis? The fact is that people like to make their opinions known, especially if they like something. Instagram is a platform for users to like, comment on and share their favorite posts. The more likes and comments you get, the more visible your company becomes. You can get more likes by taking high-quality photos, using local hashtags and partnering with other brands.
4. Mobility is king
Unlike Facebook and Twitter, which started out as browser-based sites, Instagram was created to be an app from the start. Since 90% of time spent on mobile is spent on apps, your company should take advantage of this and make your posts accessible to viewers wherever they go. Smartphone users tend to turn to Instagram because it has a cleaner style than the cluttered view that Facebook can create, and with engagement on Instagram being 10 times higher than on Facebook, you will want to get on the bandwagon.
5. You can keep an eye on competitors
Your company can use Instagram to keep an eye on your competitors and see how they interact with their followers. Watch carefully to find out how often they post, what they are posting and how they engage with their followers. You can use the information you gather to better define your own personal strategy.
6. It offers many ways to get creative
A great benefit of the photo-sharing app is the creativity it provides. On Instagram, your marketing team can go wild coming up with new ways to draw attention and add followers and new customers. Show the public that your brand has personality and that it is cool to shop with you by mixing it up with contests, shutouts, vivid images, interactive videos, and more.
10.Reach new consumers through Instagram advertisements
With Instagram ads, you can reach new customers and extend your reach with customizable, trackable advertisements. You can target specific demographics, link to your website and collect valuable user data that can help inform your other social media marketing campaigns.
11.Use Instagram Insights to hone your social media marketing strategy.
If you’re just starting out on your social media marketing strategy, using Instagram Insights can provide you with specific, pertinent information about your followers and how your content is performing, which you can use to improve your other social media marketing campaigns. Insights will provide information on the age and gender of your followers, their location, when they’re usually on the app, how well each post performs and the best time of day for you to post.
Reveals In-Depth Insights About Your Audience
We now know how important it is to understand and learn your audience. And to know who they are, where they’re from and their likes and dislikes, Instagram can help uncover this information.
First, being engaged in the community online helps you see what these people are all about. By following popular hashtags in your industry, you’ll see what people are talking about, their concerns and problems, as well as their happy moments and daily victories.
Second, Instagram provides essential native insights into your community and followers.
With these Insights, you’ll find information about your followers such as their gender, age, location and the times when they’re most active online.
Lastly, Instagram also gives you insights to see your ROI on the platform. If you’ve ever used the ads manager platform on Facebook, you’ll understand the kind of super-useful information it provides.
For each campaign, you can check reach, clicks, sales, or conversions, plus the total conversion value. You can also break this down by factors such as gender or location.
If anything ties these 12 benefits together, it is that more people are paying attention to Instagram than ever before, and you are only ignoring millions of potential customers by not joining this powerful social media platform. Take the tips you learned here and use them to start building your Instagram presence. Your bottom line will be glad that you did.
Why Should People Buy Instagram Followers and Likes?
Growing the account’s followers and engagement on Instagram was easier a few years ago, but it has become challenging as there are tons of accounts in the race. Thus, you have to look for various tricks like buying Instagram followers and likes to increase your account’s visibility in the app and make it more engaging. In this article, you will come to know more about why you should buy Instagram followers and likes and what its benefits are.
Importance of having more Instagram followers and likes
- when you buy Instagram followers, your account becomes more visible to users and business accounts. The same thing happens when you buy Instagram likes as your account reaches people from different corners of the globe.
- Regardless of the profile you have, you can buy Instagram followers and likes to make money on it. Whether you are an influencer or a new brand, it is essential to have a good follower count. And you can give a quick start to grow your account by buying them from reputed sites.
- If you want to save time in growing your Instagram account, then buying the followers and likes would be one of the preferable options for you. You may grow organically, but it will take a lot of time and effort. For instance, if you have invested in making a shop and want to promote it on Instagram to attract buyers, then it would be challenging for you to wait for a year and grow organically. Thus, you can consider buying Instagram followers and likes and spend your time focusing on other important tasks.
- After you buy the Instagram followers and likes, you are not just increasing the follower count and engagement but also gaining the trust of people that visit your profile. When visitors see a great number of followers and likes in your account, then they think that you are worth following. Moreover, they would also consider your account as genuine and valuable.
- Buying Instagram followers and likes will instantly increase your account’s visibility on the app. It will help you reach more accounts and find more people that are attracted to your content. It means your content will be seen on the explore page as it plays an important role in finding new profiles. So if you want your brand or personal account to get discovered, then buying followers and likes is a great way to start this process.
- Once you buy Instagram followers and likes, your account will become more visible, which in turn will get you organic followers. These followers will stay with your account based on your content quality and follower counts. Thus, it will help you reach people across the globe and facilitate your way of communication with them.
- One of the main advantages of buying Instagram likes is that it is a time-saver for all those people out there. The amount of time you would have put into marketing yourself can instead be put towards more productive things like perfecting your work. It also saves you from the awkward period of time, (Remember puberty? Yeah let’s not go through a similar experience again!) when you have to keep promoting your products for a small amount of likes. Additionally, you won’t have to keep asking the people you know to “like and share” your page, let’s be honest that grows old and annoying over time and has more cons in it than pros.Conclusion:
If you want to grow instantly and increase your brand or personal presence on Instagram, buying followers and likes will help you.
As you can see for yourself from all the points we have discussed above, there are a number of advantages to buying Instagram likes. It is difficult to get your page the audience it needs when there are millions of posts for every hashtag, so this method gives you a little boost to your business. It helps get your business out to more people and builds smooth rapport over time. Buying Instagram likes is a secret growth ladder that you can utilize to perfect your business model quickly.
- Sheth, J.N., Sharma, A. (2005). “International e-marketing: opportunities and issues, International
- Marketing Review”, vol. 22 no. 6, 2005 pp. 611-622 DOI 10.1108/02651330510630249
- Barefoot, D., and J. Szabo. (2010). “Friends with benefits: A social media-marketing handbook”. San Francisco: No Starch Press.
- Borges, B. (2009). “Marketing 2.0 Bridging the Gape between Seller and Buyer through Social Media Marketing” (First Edition ed.). Tucson, Arizona: Wheatmark.
- Burmaster, A. (2009). Global faces and networked places. Retrieved from
to see our products , please visit store